Tuesday, October 25, 2005

7 Things

Shannin tagged me, so here's the list. I am no longer a tagging virgin.....sniff
7 Things to Do Before I Die
Finish my degree
Visit Holland
Run in the city marathon
See my girls get married
Become a grandma
Get married again (if I know Im dying anyway, but not if Im not!)
Win the lotto
7 Things I Can Do
Dance (Two-Step, Waltz, Polka)
Decorate
Income Taxes (A bit more of an accomplishment before free tax software)
Ignore people that think I'm listening
Be sarcastic
Make up silly songs to sing to my pets (hey, the kids find it amusing)
Garden
7 Things I Can Not Do
Cook (I'm capable but hate it)
Clean the toilet (The thought alone makes me gag)
Brush my tongue without gagging
Bait my own hook
Tolerate obscene scents from the bathroom (another gagger)
Poopie Scoop
Stop Blogging
7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
Big Arms (stuffed into a plain white t-shirt)
Wide Shoulders
Bald Heads
Confidence (not arrogance, I hate that)
Kindness and playfulness to animals and children
Handy Man Skills (tool belts are a turn on)
Protectiveness of family and relationships (Loyalty)
7 Things I Say Most Often
How nice
I love you
I don't remember
Let me guess...."Not Me" did it
Is it time to go home yet??? (at work)
Come cuddle (at home)
I don't feel like it
7 Celebrity Crushes
Vin Deisel (Especially in The Pacifier)
Steve (Jerry Springer show)
Matthew McConaughey
Tim McGraw
Val Kilmer
Mel Gibson
That's only 6, but that's all I got!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Great to get to know you! Congratulations on losing your "tagging virginity"

3:10 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm with you on Steve & Matthew McConaughey.
That was a very nice snapshot of who you really are.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I've been tagged 3 times now...

1:39 AM  
Blogger dan said...

Strangely enough, when you've mentioned your thing for bald guys before, I always pictured Steve, never Vin.

Nice to get the full picture. ")

9:38 AM  
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

Dan - I never really had a thing for Vin (his movies were a bit too Rambo, bad-ass for my taste) until he did the Pacifier. I could really handle him hanging around the house in that t-shirt, singing songs and dancing to the kids!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home