Monday, August 01, 2005

Perverts Be Damned

Nobody other than a pedophile could possibly understand being sexually attracted to a child. Yet almost daily there are stories of pedophiles kidnapping their girlfriends children, kidnapping strangers, stalking little girls who are apparently provocative in their bathing suits. I don't get it and personally think that if someone gets caught doing lewd things to children they should just be slowly tortured, mutilated and left to die and rot in a public place.

But since our country believes in justice and all that happy horse shit, I'm still stucku wondering why a law hasn't been past that these bastards wear electronic monitoring devices? Back in the day (ok, centuries but whatever), all it took was for a woman to let her hormones get the better of her and she got to wear a scarlet letter! Remember the movie???? Ok, so why can't we have a more current version of say a giant tatoo on the foreheads of these pervs so that single moms and children have some sort of warning? I'd even settle for an electronic device!

How do we keep them from removing it? Easy, the fucker blows up if its cut. Then we will recognize and avoid the guy with no left foot. Get the picture?

We have to do something to protect the children. If it's at the cost of some perv wearing a little bracelet so be it. They already have to register for the rest of their lives, what's the difference.

Being a single mom I check the registry all the time. I wanna know who in my neighborhood is a dangerous freak. I then inform my kids of just who's house they better steer clear of. But I dont think it's enough. I would rather that they had a blinking collar around their neck. Who would vote against that anyway?? Who doesnt want to be forewarned that they guy from work you invited over for bar-b-q might think your 4 year old is sexy in her swimming suit and kidnap her?

I dont understand how a perverts right to privacy can be more important than a child's right to be safe.

Having divorced someone that I had no clue had pedophilic tendencies, I know full well the danger of not knowing what another person is thinking. I didn't know until after I had filed for divorce that my ex had a fancy for young girls. We were married for 13 years and I was utterly clueless that this prick was hitting on our babysitters, and eventually the friends my daughter brought home. He admitted to me that he had an illness and actually had the audacity to be pissed at me for not "sticking by him" like he had done with my illness. Hmm, bi-polar and pedophilia? Stark difference there buddy. I get depressed and you are a pervert. Not gonna happen.

He doesnt wear a monitor, he was never officially charged with anything. Fear struck every bone in my being when he would date a woman with children. He eventually settled for an older woman whose children were grown. That was a relief.

I often wonder about his past. There were accusations in the family that were taboo to tell to anyone, even me, so I never did know anything. I wonder how much different things would have turned out for me and the girls had I known ahead of time this man was a freak. How much of my self estemm could have been salvaged all of those years wondering why he never wanted to be intimate with me.

Fuck him. I'm with a man now who goes out of his way to make me feel wanted and loved....

The question still remains....who would vote AGAINST monitoring devices?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home