Thursday, August 25, 2005

Prayer Request

I got this email today and would like to share it so that all can pray...thank you!

Urgent prayer request!!

Please pray for my son John's mother-in-law and their enitre family, my wonderful daughter-in-law, Kristine, her sisters Monica and Shannon and their families.
Kristine's mom, Virginia Phillips, had an MRI yesterday morning and the medical prognosis is only a couple months. She was checked in March! nothing!! Yesterday they diagnosed a brain tumor they say is in-operable.
She was having trouble concentrating because she was so tired.
She does not remember that she should eat; has lost a lot of weight.
Kristine has been spending the night with her. They will need full time care soon.
THE KIDS STARTED SCHOOL YESTERDAY! Kristine will not be able to teach this year.
Much of the responsibility will fall to John & Kristine. She is very close to her mom!
Virginia is very blasé! She is refusing chemo etc. She wants the kids to make all other decisions. She is very tired. She just wants to sleep! Please pray for this precious lady.
How swiftly our lives can change!!
Thanks for your prayers,
Kaye

I've been through this ordeal with my dad. It's painful to see your loved one suffer, please pray.

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

gosh, how sad. i went thru the exact same thing, but with a true online friend last year. she was diagnosed in august & died sept. 29th, brain tumor as well.
i'm also bipolar & i'd like to put your blog up on my blogroll. i like to keep up & also expose as many bipolar blogs as possible, we all help each other & educate others along the way.
thank you for visiting my blog.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sometimes it's best NOT to say anything)
Discretion Exercised. I hope all is well.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

Jane, I have added you as well, I loved your site!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

thanks squid...i think

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home