Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Precious Doe

I stole this from a website I frequent. I've never seen anything quite as appauling:

Harrell Johnson, the stepfather of a girl whose decapitated body was know only as "Precious Doe" for more than four years, has been indicted by a grand jury for first-degree murder.

The charge was upgraded from a second-degree murder count originally filed against Johnson, 25, and his wife Michelle M. Johnson, 30, both of Muskogee, Okla. They were arrested on May 5 after Kansas City police followed up on a tip from a family member linking them to the death of their daughter, Erica Michelle Green.
Erica was almost 4 when her body was found in a park in Kansas City in 2001. Her head was discovered in a trash bag nearby. The community called her "Precious Doe" and rallied to identify the girl and her killer.
Jackson County prosecutor Mike Sanders said his office will decide soon whether to seek the death penalty against Harrell Johnson.


Hmm, I wonder what they could possibly be debating this issue about. There's no question, DEATH PENALTY.


The indictment also includes felony counts against Harrell Johnson for endangering the welfare of a child, abuse of a child resulting in death and child abuse.

Last month, Michelle M. Johnson, Erica's mother, was charged in Oklahoma with obtaining food stamps and welfare assistance for the girl years after the child was killed. Records show she received more than $2,000 in state aid on behalf of her daughter on several occasions between September 2001 and her arrest in May.


Wow, is this woman up for mother of the year or what??? Greedy, sick, bitch.

A probable cause statement said Harrell Johnson admitted that he was under the influence of alcohol and the hallucinogenic drug PCP, when he became angry with Erica after she refused to go to bed!! He admitting grabbing her, kicking her and throwing her to the ground, leaving her unconscious. After she died, with the help of his wife, he said he used hedge clippers to sever her head and dispose of her body.

Ok, I can understand doing stupid shit while under the influence, I mean who hasn't??? But hacking off your own child's head. C'mon...... These two ass wipes need to just be tortured and hung. No more questions, no more decision making. So were they under the influence 24 hours a day, seven days a week for FOUR YEARS? There was not a moment during that time, like say, while mom was coherent enough to include her child's name on her fucking welfare benefits that she didn't have a clear moment to think about what had happened???? These people are plain and simple a complete waste of oxygen.

I'm mentally unstable. Not a big secret in these parts. Hang around me at home a few days and you will understand exactly what I mean. My kids bickering is often one of my triggers off the deep end, but no matter how far off I have gone (suicide attempts, drug use) have I EVER even entertained the thought of hurting one of them. At my worst stage it never occured to me to smack around anyone in my life but the people who mistreated them. My attitude when you unjustly mess with my kids makes that clip out of the Exorcist (the one where her head spins and she pukes green bile) look like a clip out of a Disney movie. Don't mess with my babies. Much less for something stupid and then hack off their head. I know it happens, sick folks left untreated do strange and vulgar things like murdering their own flesh and blood. We see it in the news all the time. But these people arent in a state of psychosis and hearing voices....that is quite apparent in their ability to rip off the government after committing such a heinous act. I hope for this poor child's sake justice is served and they BOTH get death.

And on a lighter note, I've meet a real loon on here that I have to say has one of the greatest blogs I read everyday. She's comical, undertstanding and full of information on helping the rest of us sickos out there suffering from bi-polar. She doesn't need a plug from me...but here it is anyway, so go visit her site :

http://bipolarprincess.blogspot.com/

You'll be happy that you did.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst thing a mother can say to her kids is, "Come on get into your car seats. We're going to the lake" or "Bath time"...
Either way, these two people are needing to be dead. My tax dollars will be used to keep these people alive. That is injustice...

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog inspired me to write my post for today. Thanks, hun. BTW, the purple pills aren't as good as the yellow ones...

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home