Monday, February 06, 2006

Eric the pig




......Its over. (sniff)

The girl time over the weekend was phenomenal. We have not all been together since high school and it was as if we never missed a day. The weekend was packed with giggles and good times.

The party was a smash. Mad was shocked beyond belief. HOWEVER, I have a tip for all you married guys out there....there is absolutely nothing less appealing than a married man pretending he is single because his wife is not present. Sexy is a man who loves and respects his wife and family.

Sometime during the evening our guest star disappeared with the office slut into the ladies room. Yes folks, the office whore and the movie star. I tried ignoring all of the horniness that was becoming more and more evident as people became more and more intoxicated, but I couldnt ignore the fact that this man was hired to entertain my friend, not his own bathroom fantasies. I was disappointed to say the least.

The following morning we went down to breakfast and it wasnt long until our star appeared. Full of himself but talking about his wonderful sons, his wife....and their current attempts at having more children. His antics form the night before kept running through my mind, and while everyone sat at the table enchanted by his stories, I felt sick to my stomach wanting to run. I excused myself from the table and went to shower.

I heard its customary for people of this status to have others arrange for them to have a "companion." God forbid they simply do their job and go home to their families. Of course, he didnt request one....he just tried to find himself a freebie before the night was over. By the time it came to be my turn to sit for a picture and autograph he had wiped his face over the necks and lips of dozens of women, thus this horriffic expression of mine when he started squeezing and pulling me close.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel your skin crawling from PEI. Ugh what a creepoid.

You are beautiful in these pictures!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sandi K said...

eeewl.

thats gross. just gross.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish I coud get nailed by Ponch...

And here I thought it was Webster. Boy was I wrong. Can you forgive me?

10:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

What a slime bucket! I bet you could sell this story to the Enquirer for a good $20,000 at least!
The look on your face is priceless! It just yells, EWWW!
You Ms. Gigglez look absolutely radiant. Stunning. Gorgeous. Elegant. Mahvelous dahling!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

Jane,

Nice idea, thanks for the tip!! I emailed them just in case...why not, cant hurt right?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Any guy who wears his pants as tight as he did on CHIPS is definately a perv.

Great pictures! :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Jane - Your gravatar is too cute!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home