Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Busted

I was on hiatus due to being blog busted at work. Business has been slow so naturally internet usage has been on the rise!!!!

When I was called into the office last Wednesday and informed that they were aware of my blogging activities I panicked. To think of my boss and co-workers reading my thoughts, anxieties and piss fits here was just more than I could stand. I didnt want to blog, I certainly didn't want to look back on my posts and see what they could have read about me. Ugh, the vibrator story, peeing in the woods....not general office conversation. Ive never even told them I have a live in. My personal life is just that PERSONAL. My co-workers are great and so is my boss, but I have always been protective of my personal life and have often wished others were the same. Like the office gals who compare sex lives, techniques.....please leave that at home.

Anyway, Im back, a little less freaked out and paranoid and with a lot of catching up to do with others!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

so glad you are back! i would have freaked out in your position!

3:51 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OMG Gigglez.....rofl @ vibrator & peeing in the forest & they read this? haha I bet their faces turned red though. Does any 1 of them kinda eye you now? lol
If so, that's the one who read it!
Wow, I wonder if they're regular visitors now. lol
well, goodness...behave woman!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

Yea, I was totally freaked out for about two days and didnt want to look anyone in the office in the eye, thinking they all knew all about my mental health, my rants and my personal life. Argh, someone just shoot me.

11:49 AM  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

well in my opinion, that's what they get for bein nosy! lol

hon, throw your shoulders back, hold up your head and dont worry about it. i'm willin to bet dollars to donuts some of them are blogging too! *wink*

take care and hugs
(((((((((((gigglez)))))))))))))))

miz e

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait I missed something. You used a vibrator while peeing in the woods during a hiatus? Huh? Can I buy a vowel, or at least the video?

Moral of the story: DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. (Unless your real name is Squidward Testicles. Then it don't matter.)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jil said...

hehehe, man that sucks. Im waiting to be busted myself, but I really dont give a damn. Sooo, no more at work? What the heck did they say ?!?!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home