Tuesday, September 20, 2005

fatty

This diet isnt so bad. The idea of being on a diet pisses me off and I have a tendency to then crave anything chocolate because I am by nature rebellious. I cant even tell me what to do without a big hassle.

So Im 6 pounds down and quite happy with my success in a week. I can live with that and I dont want anyone telling me it's water, it's this or that.....it's fat damn it and its gone. I know what it REALLY is, but in order for me to stay on this I have to lie to me ALOT. These bars are yummy. these shakes curb my appetite....salad is my favorite food, diet dressing really tops it off. Yeah, I have to make up all kinds of fantasies and so far it's working. I have no desire to break into the candy machine across the room from my desk. None at all.

I suck at this and I know it. I told the diet guru that as long as they dont cut me off pizza or cheese sticks I would be successful. She told me one beer a day and only three times per week and I decided that from now on I would refer to them as baked potato. They they count as a starch so I will gladly skip whatever is on that list and replace it with my favorite beverage. She also told me that wine is a fruit. And here all this time for my two daily snacks I have been having pineapple juice. Silly me.

Two years ago people were bitching at me for being too damn skinny and now Im PAYING someone to tell me Im not. Screw you to all of you who brought me cookies and pasta telling me I needed to eat. I started and evidently couldnt stop. Cant see my ribs NOW can you? Are you satisfied that I have to wear the same clothes all the time because I refuse to buy bigger sizes?? You could have been a decent human being and said something other than "You are filling out nicely" when I ripped the ass out of my favorite jeans. Did I forget to tell you then that I didnt WANT to fill out?

I freak out about my weight even when it gets a little out of wha. I could post family pictures here and you could see for yourself why. There's granny.......on both sides mind you.....a whole shopping 4' tall AND round. There are just alot of fatties weighing down the branches of the family tree and I dont wanna be included in that!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Liquid bread) It takes 2 beers to make a sandwich. Would lifting the bottles be a form of exercise? If you abstained for a week, you could have a "loaf"...

Keep it up! (or off?)

10:16 PM  
Blogger jane said...

6 pounds is a lot to lose gigglez. you're losing it the right way, so it's not like you're just dropping water. can't wait to hear more as you get closer to your goal.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jil said...

I know how you feel, I had people shoving food in my mouth telling me I was too skinny until I started Zyprexa and gained 40 pounds...what a pisser. Im glad your diet is going well, I may need some pointers.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home