Monday, October 02, 2006

Im back

Temporarily or whatever, I dont know. I just thought ti might be nice to stop and say hi to all the folks I have been dogging for the past 6 months. (Yea, like they remember me right!)

I left my old job. Not that I didnt like it, I did, but it just felt like nothingness. No credit for bustin my hiney for them for a few years, no nothing. I got called into the bosses office for somewhat of a review and was simply told I was getting an increase in pay. I did however get a reprimand for having a tiff in the office. That is a whole other story that basically boils down to my refusal to be treated like a child.

During my "tiff" I fired off resumes and the calls started coming in. I also got a call from a former colleague who went to work for our competitor. That is the position I ended up taking. A rather nice salary increase, and alot less responsibility. My former boss hired 2 girls to take my place. Needless to say I was slightly disgusted to learn they were paying one of my replacements almost the same as they had paid me. Although they threw me a little party with cake and flowers, I felt totally confident about this new change.

So here I am at my new job, screwing off and saying hi to all my old blogger friends. Keep in touch, Ill be checking in and out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Good to have you back.

Congrats on getting out of your old job and into a new better one!

Polar B.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But for how long? Did you secretly run off with Ponch? Where's the update on MLI???

I need answers!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home