Friday, August 12, 2005

Dating For Crazies


This morning while reading some very interesting blogs, I can across a singles dating site. Here's the new twist....you have to be mentally ill to be listed. Matchmaking for crazies? Wow, what a concept!

Get a crazy couple together, say a couple of bi-polars, have some kids, fill up the institutions. Sounds magical and something to write childrens books about.

I hooked up with another bi-polar. At least that was his claim. I was really ok with the fact that we would "share" this illness. After all, who could be more understanding of the ups and downs than someone who has it. That's why these blogs are here right? Mutual support. Sounded great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

I dont know, but I do know when you get two raging manics together, a happy home it does not make. : ) Nor a depressive and a manic. They drive each other bonkers.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home